HEY DRIVER, HOW MUCH YOU GOT ON THAT TRUCK?!
AND HOW COME YOU BRING THE SAME AMOUNT EVERY TIME?!
Good questions. Now, how can you be sure you are getting the right answer? At Pacific Organics, we have a Volume Accuracy Program in place that is used with every truck we load. It is simply a series of checks that is performed by our Loading Team.
Our Loading team consists of a Loader Operator and Ground QC person.
- We take the loader empty weight and the loader full bucket weight to get our product weight.
- We use this product weight along with the truck empty weight to ensure you a full , legal weight-wise, load.
- We do this with 3 buckets on each truck ( a grand total of 24 yards) to ensure we have a good average of the product weight.
- Then, as the truck is being loaded, not only does the loader operator count the buckets, but also the Ground QC person.
- As your truck heads to the scale, to be weighed out, the Ground QC person is figuring out how much your truck should weight.
Quite naturally, it is hard to load the same amount on truck every load, every time. That’s why we put this Volume Accuracy Program in place, to maximize volume on each load, and to make sure you know what you are getting each load. This Volume Accuracy paperwork is filed with every load we do, and are more than happy to share this with you.
Just another way, WE ARE NOT YOUR TYPICAL VENDOR!
Spread the word!
PREVIOUS ARTICLE:Perfect container mix every time, what could possibly go wrong?